Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wedding Recap. Pic / Video Heavy

Bouquets
 I've gotten a couple of requests to do a re-cap of the wedding.  I posted TONS of these pix on my facebook, but I was reminded not everyone uses FB.  So here are my favorite pix from the casual shots taken by friends.  I am still waiting for the pro pix to come back.

I tried to include pictures that highlighted the venue, Cabrillo Beach Bath House.  I know there are not a lot of pix out there of the venue in use.  I was very please with the results!  Yes, it's work, but it's a great choice for a beach wedding on a budget.  I haven't run the final figures, but I think we were right around $12,000.  And I bought everything including the brides maid dresses. (I'm including the price of the bartender that the groom's side paid for.)  It was a truly lovely wedding and I've gotten compliments over and over again on how fun it was and how beautiful.  Please feel free to message me about my vender's, etc.


Bridesmaid Dresses

Dresses bought on sale at Macy's for $80 including shipping.


The arch (Thanks Fresh Blossom!
Flowers by The Fresh Blossom
The Dress
A view from the site.
The Cabrillo Beach Bath House that evening

Thanks, to Donny at D N D Party Rentals we decided to set up at this angle!

Jillian Risigari-Gai Harpist extrodinaire!
Groom's family by the volley ball court.

Cocktails on the "Patio"

Round tables.

Cake Table
Getting Ready to cut the CAKE!!!

Gunner playing on the arch top at the rehearsal

Groom's family before the ceremony

Posing for pix after.

Getting into positions


 Dress at David's Bridal.  Corset Back added by Frances Boutique in Wilmington.


Cake was by Rossmoor Bakery in Signal Hill







Money dance.  View of East end of hall
 Catering was Stonefire Grill in Fountain Valley

Deejay was D.J. Tempoe in Long Beach
More money dance

View with some of the decorations showing
 The Amazing Day of Wedding Coordinator is Candice Acosta.
The Groom and I.

More dancing and decore

Throwing the bouquet.

On Stage, the sweetheart's table

The groom with the lifeguard tower in the background


Grandma Evelyn and Alex

Harold and the MOB (me).

Prudence (My god-daughter)

Pru

Connie, my niece

Ummi, the Maid of Honor

Gunner and Karina

The FOB and Bride

Giving her away.  Good view of back of the dress

Randy and me
He swears he's not crying!

Joined together

Laughing at the minister's joke.  My favorite pic so far.

The Kiss!  (It's o.k., it's legal now.)


Walking away, back of dress.

Conner and Harold

Pru and Alex

Proud parents

Grandma Evelyn
Joan, Randy, Mirtha and Pattie

Randy and Pru at the rented house

Pru and Patchy

Parental Units

Getting ready in San Pedro

Christa and Grandma

Showing off her train

Under the Arch.

Sisters, two of whom didn't think their niece's wedding was important enough to wear a dress.

Ummi and Connie.  A little bit tipsy!

Joel took this pic. So lovely!



The Ruger Girls

Group family shot.

Amazing pic. Thanks, again, Joel!
I will post again when I get the Pro Pix and Video!

Below are YouTube Videos that show off the venue:

No comments:

Post a Comment