Sunday, May 15, 2011

May Updates.

Korina at the game
Fluffy, the knocked up kitty
I guess I will start with Fluffy.  I had a couple of leads on a home for her when BAM!  I realize she is PREGNANT.  So, we will be putting that off until she has her kittens and we get her fixed!  So stay tuned for adorable kitten pix.

"Bridal Enough" Shoes
Christa is in the process of sending out her save the date magnets.  She also found her wedding shoes (again).  Hopefully, she will be happy with these and stop looking.  She said the last ones weren't "Bridal" enough. They are quite pretty.  She got them at Nordstrom's.  They have rhinestones all around the back of the heels.  You know, they part no one will see. SMH.  But she loves them and they will be great on the day, so that's all that really matters, right?  She finally came by and looked at the 145 pounds of candy and was amazed.  But that's only the beginning, LOL.

We are trying to figure out how many will be attending the rehearsal dinner.  Trey's parents are from out of town and are relying on us to help pick the restaurant.  I'm going to be relying heavily on my friend/patient, Majella to help me.  She is the one who helped us find the venue for the wedding.  She was raised in San Pedro and knows all the ins and outs.  It's a quite lovely little town.

I bought about $50 in ribbon for all the remaining wedding projects I have to complete.  Then Randy and I hit some garage sales and found some more things for DIY stuff.  We found strings of lights and favor boxes.  I might use the favor boxes for her shower as we're using the candy buffet and photo booth (Thanks, Aunt Carole, for paying the balance on that!) for the favors for the wedding.

It's less than 4 months to go and still can't figure out what I'm going to wear!  I really need to get to France's and just pick something so she can get going on making it!

But I digress.  I'm getting ready to go to my sister Carole's house to pick up some hand-me-downs that she wont be taking with her to Georgia when she moves from Tucson on the 4th of June.  Can you say "Road Trip"?  Yeah, baby!  We're renting a van and hitting the road.

Pastor Alex with Community Leaders
Getting ready to Hula.  Alex, stop unbuttoning your shirt!
We attended a party last night for our neighbor, Alejandro Leon, Sr.  The pastor of Alcance Victoria (Victory Outreach).  They did a great job!  The hall looked fabulous, there was lots of entertainment.  Ezekiel Seven, the church band, played some great music as well as various church members singing and dancing.  They also hired Polynesian Dancers who were quite fabulous as a precursor to present Pastor Alex with his trip to Hawaii.  A good time was had by ALL!

Oh, we got attend Korina's last T-ball game last week as well.  We took Grandma Evelyn to watch.  She was so happy and impressed with the game.  It was her first T-ball game and she just LOVED watching the kids play as well as how well the coaches interacted with them.  It was GREAT.  I was impressed with the way the dads of both teams were so polite and appreciative of one another.  A truly good demonstration of competition without malice.  Sadly, Josh Sr. had to go to hospital for his blood pressure right after the game, but woot, that more time for us watching the kids.  Glad to report is all ended fine.
Spending time with the kids.

Fielding a ball!

Olivia in front of the Doll's banner

Randy and Junior

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating much lately.  My computer took a nose-dive and wouldn't work from more than a few minutes at a time and I just don't like writing on Randy's laptop.  My wonderful husband fixed it for me and I should be up and running now.  So I should be able to keep up more now.

Here are some links to the various activities on You Tube:

I forgot, my mom won First Prize in the Crazy Hat Parade and Contest

These are some videos from Pastor Alex's Birthday.
More Videos to follow of Korina's T-Ball Games.  Check out my Channel on You Tube "Kromrey"

No comments:

Post a Comment