Saturday, May 30, 2015

My First Rider Story

My first pick up as an Uber driver was very close to my home.  I was so nervous I messed up the pick up and drop off function, but I got my fare from their house and dropped them off at a bar in downtown Long Beach.  They were so much fun!!! They were heading out for a birthday celebration and all giggly and happy and so excited to be "busting my Uber cherry"!!  I think I love picking up girls heading out to party the most even now.  They are always so happy and supportive of each other and full of hope and happiness.

The rest of the night I got to know my app better and picked up couples going out and home, a man taking his in-laws out their last weekend in the States before going home to Ireland and Frat Boys picking up munchies in Belmont Shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment