Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's all happening too FAST!

It's day T-minus 34.  Christa and Trey have moved to Hayward, just outside of Oakland.  They are back in Long Beach until the 9th when Christa flies to Florida for training.  Trey is moving into the apartment with the cats on the 10th and starting his new job on the 14th.

We made it through the bridal shower!  Very nice time.  Toilet paper bride, the Panty Poem and the Household Goods Love Story were played.  Lots of nice gifts.  Great food and great fellowship.













I'm going to look at the house I rented in San Pedro today to see if it's acceptable for the rehearsal dinner.  Trey's family wants to make the rehearsal lunch only for the bridal party so I thought it would be nice to include everyone at a party where we can get to know one another in a more casual setting with a taco cart.  Should be fun!

I'm also picking up the altered dresses today for myself for Alex's wedding and for the rehearsal.  As well as the bride's maids dresses.  Connie finally got her dress to the tailor in Hawaii as well.  And Alejandro, one of the ushers,  is coming with me today to get measured for his fuchsia vest. He's really excited. Or maybe not, LOL.

I'll try to update this evening, but the morning's just gotten away from me and I need to get a lot done.


No comments:

Post a Comment