Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF

Busy week.  Getting ready for Race on the Base tomorrow in Los Alamitos.  No, I'm not running, but thanks for even thinking that for a second, LOL.  I'm supposed to be helping manning the booth when people at ARE running are going from the 5K to the 10K.  Yes, more than one person is doing that from my work.  I know, they ARE crazy.  I think 2 or 3 of them are also doing the reverse Triathlon as well.  I can't even imagine how tired they are going to be.  I might not show if there is a huge storm like there was last year.  And they are predicting rain.  Snow level is down to 500 feet!  I think it's a sign of the apocalypse.  Well, maybe.  It could happen.

My lovely daughter and I went to an event on Tuesday.  They put on a great show for us and all the other people attending, but they were WAAAY out of our budget.  But at least now we know what to call the different kinds of lights we might want.

I think she has picked out the florist (thank you, Nina, for the lead) and the photographer (thanks, Zack) and I found out one of my patient's cousins runs a Party Rental Place in San Pedro!  WooT! 

After my  last conversation with Christa, I think I am taking a huge step back, though.  I'm just getting way too frustrated with planning things and then, after being told that Trey doesn't want anything to do with the planning, having him come in and change everything that's been decided.  So, I think I will just let them plan what they want, the way they want it and just pony up the dough and attend the wedding.  Probably better for all concerned.  They can figure stuff out and work together to accomplish their vision.

Randy didn't qualify for the medical study.  His uric acid is normal.  Hopefully conventional medicine will eventually figure out how to help him.

I have a busy weekend.  Besides the Race, I have a party I'm attending and teaching Bunko to the group.  Should be pretty fun!  Then on Sunday Mirtha is giving me a facial for my birthday!  YEAH!!! She is leaving for Argentina for her god-daughter's Quincenera.   But is fitting me in before she goes.  I've already had a pedicure, dye, trim and waxing this week.  I love you, Mirtha!

Well, time to call Grace and wake her up for her dog grooming appointment.  For her DOGS!  You are so mean this morning!  I can't believe you even thought that I meant her!  How Rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment