Friday, April 29, 2011

Getting ready for the yard sale and DIY

We decided to have a yard sale this weekend.  It will probably be the first of three this Spring.  We are de-cluttering and earning a little towards the wedding.  Since I was home with Randy yesterday, I went through one small shelf in the living-room and one small area in my bedroom and got 2 box fulls of stuff and three trash-bags full of clothes.  Can't wait to do the rest.  We will be out front on Saturday.  Stop by if you get a chance!


I have also been working on the DIY stuff for the wedding.  I bought some cheap garland at the dollar store.  It was little white flowers with silver paper hearts.  I strung them together to make a 36' garland and used the roses I got at a garage sale last week to spruce them up a bit.  And still working on more pew bows.  Oh, I got a bunch of cello bags for the candy buffet.  I might have mentioned that in the post about the candy.  I'm just really excited that they are so cute and fit the theme perfectly.

I can't believe I have to get ready for work already.  Time flies when you don't want it to and drags when you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment